8.28.2010

New to the World of Blogging!

When I first learned about blogs, I didn't understand the point or the reason behind them.  So when Caitlin started one I was interested but skeptical about what they were all about.  I started out by checking on it every once in awhile and got to the point that I was excited to check it on daily basis. If it wasn't for her I would still be missing out on world of blogging.  So I want to thank her for changing my perception and for discovering my curiosity in blogging.

I always wanted to keep a journal but have never been disciplined enough to keep one.  So I am hoping that this blog becomes a kind of journal for me in which I share my fears, frustration, and excitement during the year of nursing school.  My goal is that this blog will be a reminder to take time for myself and to clear my mind from school and studying in order to keep my sanity.  With that said, I am sure that this blog will be very diverse in its content and I can't make any promises that it will be exciting but hopefully we will all find the time everyday for ourselves to do whatever makes us feel good whether it be reflect, laugh, cry or just relax!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! yay, so excited you are doing this, you totally caved xo

    ReplyDelete