12.30.2010

Life Size Monkey

After Caitlin and I got our nails done today, I was leaving and in the car parked next too me there was a life size monkey stuffed animal that was dressed in a cowboy hat and a jean shirt.  I had to do a double take to see if it was a person but it was actually a stuffed animal sitting in the front seat of this car!  I couldn't believe it - I was looking around the parking lot to see if anyone else was witnesses this.

This car also had the antlers and Rudolf's red nose on the front.  I have seen a ton of those this season and I am really not a fan.  Sorry if anyone has one...


These pictures don't do it justice but I was laughing to myself taking them!


I wish I was able to see who the driver of this car was - I can only imagine a type of person to dress a life size stuffed monkey up and then fasten its seat belt in the front seat of the car with Rudolf's antlers and nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment