I have always had my favorite t-shirts that I wear over and over again. There was one in particular that was from a soccer camp im 1998 that I wear the most. The problem was I was only wearing my favorite shirt over and over again and I knew they wouldn't last. So after my sister got a t-shirt quilt made I decided that was the perfect solution to making my t-shirts last! I had so much fun picking out all the shirts I wanted to use...mostly sport shirts but a couple of field days shirts and even my kilt from Villa field hockey. After I picked out the 16 shirts I loved the most, I couldn't wait to see the final result. I just got my quilt back and I am so happy with it! I love all the color and mostly that my favorite shirts will last so much longer than if I was wearing them!

No comments:
Post a Comment