6.18.2011

Wedding


I had such an amazing time at Tommy and Tina's wedding the past weekend!  Not only was it a beautiful weekend but Caitlin and Meg came for the weekend!  To begin the week we had a great sushi dinner where Marge introduced us all to the Lobster Roll which in her words rocked my world!  Later in the week I had a relaxing night with Meg where we went to Coldstone for some ice cream and played with Abbie all night.  Then finally it was the day of the wedding.  The bride and groom looked great and the reception at Old Warson was beyond beautiful.  Caitlin, Meg, Tim, Greg and I danced all night and ended the night back at Tim's apartment with Domino's pizza.

But the highlight of my night was when Caitlin caught Tina's bouquet!  I can hear the wedding bells....

I could not have asked for a better week to help me refuel and finish the rest of my semester which is less than 2 months away!

1 comment:

  1. love this post!!! and loved being with you all week xooxox

    ReplyDelete