Besides the gloomy weather, Friday March 25th was a great day! I only had two hours of class and then Meghan and I went to had sushi for lunch at Tani. Once our bellys were nice and full we headed to get our nails done. And then she surprised me with new a lulu lemon shirt which has already gotten plenty of wear!
Then I treated myself to a little cat nap...my first nap in a LONG time...and woke up to Sara! We went to dinner with my parents at my new favorite restaurant, One 19 North, in Kirkwood where we had another great meal. Then true to my style, Sara and I went back to watch a movie and I was asleep before midnight! I could not have asked for a more perfect day!
My great friends and family spoiled me with some great gifts:
![]() |
| Sara knows my new love for cooking and quinoa so she got me the perfect cookbook! I have all ready attempted 3 recipes: Sushi, Breakfast Bars and Quisotto! LOVE it! |
![]() |
| Beautiful flowers from Caitlin! |
![]() |
| Matching summer pj's from Annie |
![]() |
| A surprise kindle from my parents... I can't wait to find some free time to read! |
![]() |
| And a case to go with it! |





No comments:
Post a Comment