4.25.2011

Easter

I am obsessed with little kids Easter outfits!  I don't know if it is because my mom planned mine months before Easter to make sure Annie and I were matching and had our easter hats to match the dresses but I had to remind myself multiple times at church why I was there...to pray not to admire all the outfits!

My favorites are the little boys: from seersucker jackets to the shortalls...





And of course their shoes to go with their adorable outfits...

As much as I love what the little men are wearing, I do love a little girl in a pretty dress with either an over-sized bow or even an easter hat like my mom required us to wear!

As much as I hated getting dressed for Easter as a little girl, I appreciate that my mom put the effort in because there were some UGLY outfits at church!  My future kids better watch out because I have a feeling I will put in as much time or more as my mom did for planning their Easter outfits!  

For your enjoyment and laughter...



No comments:

Post a Comment