Halloween
As Caitlin already mentioned on Lovebeats, Halloween has never been my favorite holiday. Ever since we were kids there were always so many fights on halloween and so much drama regarding what everyone was going to be so I have just never been a fan of picking out a costume! But over the years we always managed to have fun and these pictures have been my favorites over the years! I couldn't find a all the pictures from high school but a few of the highlights were togas and a group of us dressed as one color of the rainbow!
And as Caitlin said I was dressed as a 50s girls wearing a poodle skirt that was down past my knees and a black cardigan! But I did have one guy tell me I looked very cute - I think that was code for you like like a 12 year old girl!
Since tonight is my first night home for Halloween in a long time, I cannot wait to hand candy and listen to the little kids joke's and see all their adorable costume! But I miss everyone and wish we all dressing up as something again this year! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment