10.08.2010

It is time for fall! I could be not happier for the fall leaves, carmel apples, and warm sweaters to cozy up in and most importantly relief from the humid St. Louis summer days.  The beginning of fall has always been one of my favorite times of years.  There is just a scent in the air when fall begins that I love.  Even though school consumes most of my life, I have been able to spend some time outside studying in this beautiful weather while I still can!




Today I had my lab check off for blood draw, IV start and catheter and after a lot of pacing and anxiety I passed!  And in 3 out of my 4 classes we have had our first test.  I always hate the first test in any class because you have no idea what to expect so I am happy to only have one more test to go where I have no idea what to anticipate. But besides for the all the cramming and speed learning and I am really enjoying school. I have made a great group of friends and even though it is stressful I am still enjoying going to class and learning something new every day!    


No comments:

Post a Comment