We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
- Walt Disney
Its hard to believe that I am already in week 3 of nursing school. For awhile it was beginning to seem like it was never going to get here. It was something I had been talking about almost 2 years. But now that I am finally diving into the world of nursing, I am slowly discovering that is is truly what I want to do with my life. I have always been a closet nerd because I have always enjoyed learning - I enjoyed making note cards for exam and I enjoy reading about new topics. Don't get me wrong there were days when I didn't want to do my homework or didn't care about a certain topic being taught but if I was learning about something that I found interesting or that related me I really did love learning. I always have found pure satisfaction in learning a topic and being able to apply it or relate it or incorporate into my life. And now that I am solely in classes that will relate to my future profession I am once again enjoying learning. I am already becoming overwhelmed with work and material I have to cover but my curiosity for nursing is keeping me moving forward at this point and hopefully this will continue over the next year and even after I graduate! |
No comments:
Post a Comment