9.05.2010

Semi UVM Reunion

Even though it was short lived, I had a great time with Meg, Tyler, Cheech, Higgins and Pat at Howl at the Moon in Boston.  My first time to a dueling piano bar and it a lot of fun!  If anyone hasn't been to one, it a very nice change of pace than a just a normal bar and I highly recommend going to one.  Lots of great music and people making fools of themselves - what could be better??

I wish I could have continued with the festivities of the night but I know everyone is having a great time in NYC with eliz and I can't wait to catch up again with everyone, especially 41 S Willard, hopefully over Christmas break! I miss everyone and it is still hard to believe that we are not going back with Meg and starting a new year in Burlington.  While I was up all night with a migraine, I started to reminisce on all the good times we had this past year....

TROLLS
                                                            










Broomball















                                                    
Winter Ball










Pub Crawl 2010












Spring Break in SC
                              














Senior Week Cruise




Senior Ball







 Night before Graduation
                            











And our last time together...Bahamas!































Miss everyone and thanks for all the great memories and many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment